Who We Are
McMahon Goldrick Solicitors is an Irish legal firm located at 45 Dawson Street, Dublin 2, Ireland. The firm is a progressive one and works hard on building long-term relationships with its clients.
Fees may be agreed from the outset so that our clients know what their legal costs will be in advance. McMahon Goldrick Solicitors was established by Ralph McMahon in February 2005 and has vast experience in all areas of law.
Ralph is a law graduate of University College, Dublin and qualified as a Solicitor in 1992.
Ralph has also been acting on behalf of Spinal Injuries Ireland and its members since its foundation in 1993 and Spinal Injuries Ireland recommend and endorse Ralph to their members for any legal advice they may require.
Jessica is a law graduate of University College, Dublin and qualified as a Solicitor in 2005. She has been working with Ralph for over ten years and now exclusively advises and represents clients in all litigation cases and in particular clients with spinal cord injury* and clients who have acquired brain injuries. Jessica was appointed a Partner in 2008.
Stephanie is a law graduate of the National University of Ireland, Galway and Trinity College Dublin and qualified as a solicitor in 2013. Stephanie joined McMahon Goldrick Solicitors in 2015. She works with Ralph and Jessica on behalf of clients with spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries and injuries sustained at birth as a result of medical negligence.
Bernie attended the College of Commerce Rathmines and holds a certificate in Accounting and Booking. Bernie worked in the accounts department of one of the major Solicitor Firms in Dublin for a number of years and has over 30 years’ experience in this field. She has worked with Ralph and Jessica since 2005, gaining a thorough knowledge of the Law Society Regulations, practice and procedure.
We are a well organised office with a small number of files per solicitor. This allows files to be driven as opposed to pushed. Attention to detail is given to each file. It is our aim to ensure that clients are fully involved with the work we do on their behalf.
We keep all clients updated regularly to ensure that they are fully informed. All calls are returned the same day. We have weekly office meetings to assess how we can improve the service and maintain high standards.
Most importantly, we want to bring the quality of service to the next level. Please see the testimonial section.
Please see our client care policy.
Our commitments to our clients
- We understand that this is an extraordinarily difficult time for you.
- We will send you a letter after our initial consultation which is simple and short confirming our charges.
- We will discuss the entire process with you.
- We will involve you at all times in the decision making process.
- We will work to ensure that you always feel reassured and confident in what we are doing for you.
- We will always be available to help you when it’s needed.
- We will ensure at the time of briefing a barrister on your behalf that the matters that are of particular importance to you are highlighted.
- We will always work towards solutions on your behalf.
- We will always make efforts to ensure that your case is brought to a conclusion as expediently and as efficiently as possible.